Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Cloudy News

Bomb Toss is born!

Cloudy is in the process of changing shells to Bomb Toss. With the terrible news that our fearless leader and one of the biggest reasons that I got really into FFXIV is now not going to rejoin us in Aorzea (for an unknown number of months) we had ...
Small Tachi 6y
Tachi1810Small Tachi 6y
Cloudy News

Faction NM runs

10 or so runestone drops for the shell as a whole, hopefully I can get some screens to post up.1 for tachi: Templar Chain Coif
Small Tachi 6y
Tachi4539Small Splice 6y
Cloudy News

Baby Steps

So Cloudy took the first "baby steps" steps toward what I will refer to as Mid-Game since its far from an activity warranting difficulty labeled endgame but does require some cooperation. I myself am a lowly 34 LNC just trying not to get killed an...
Small Tachi 6y
Tachi1335Small Tachi 6y
Cloudy News

Lastel's Cloudy Blog (November 29)

Once again one of our Cloudy member's can't help but document the pure win that is Cloudy. Lastel has put together a really fun blog with tons of photos and captions of herself and other Cloudy Company members and I want to encourage everyone on ...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer4602Member avatar small Bartal 6y
Cloudy News

New Recruitment Efforts (November 6)

Due to low player numbers, PS3 having a late release, and FFXIV not blowing anyone away in its current state, Cloudy has been seeing a slump in players logging on lately. To help boost our own community and hopefully to revive the ventrilo, I wil...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer2423Small Bahn 6y
Cloudy News

CE Release! (Sept 22)

It's finally here! The Cloudy linkshell/company is up and running on the Rabanastre server now. Members are in all three starting cities, so ventrilo channels for each city were added in case members wanted to organize based on starting areas. ...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer8979Small Mei Killuminati 6y
Cloudy News

Cloudy Recruitment (August 7)

The time till 14 is counting down and prospective recruits keep rolling in. To make the acceptance process as fair and simple as possible, Cloudy will be doing two separate rounds of recruitment between now and launch date. Though the dates mig...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer5848Small mystic09 6y
Cloudy News

Mei's Blog

Recently we have had some very impressive blogging done by Cloudy's own Truther Mei and it would be criminal not to get every Cloudy site browser to at least take a peek. With enough pictures to tell the whole story, Mei has definately captured t...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer6791Small Arktemis 6y
Cloudy News

Donations (April 15)

Hi everyone, Today we decided to upgrade the Cloudy website to a premium account to upgrade the capabilities we have and increase customization. The one add on the site is now gone as well. We just upgraded so changes/new features should be availa...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer2434Small Hellspains 6y
Cloudy News

CloudyCast Cancelled Until Further Notice (July 4)

Unfortunately, my co-host Draxicor has been MIA from the site for some time now and with the release of XIV being not far off I have decided to cancel our efforts to continue a podcast. Even though the podcast didn't get past it's first episode, ...
Small Warstormer 6y
Warstormer1405Small Warstormer 6y
Cloudy News

Cloudy Recruitment (June 3)

The beastmen cometh and Cloudy needs to fill its roster! Cloudy has opened its doors and is ready to start accepting applications. Upon application submission I hope you hang out in the forums and vent and get to know everyone. I will be holdin...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer1355Small Warstormer 7y
Cloudy News

Life In Eorzea #1

Awesome gameplay video straight from SE!So I was super impressed with the graphics overall. If I had to pick out something though, I would be how some of the leg motions showed through the Galka's tunic. At the very and (and one part during) you...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer8822Small OneDeviousKitty 7y
Cloudy News

Back To Vanadiel (May 12)

We've had quite the rush to from Cloudy members to sign up on Gilgamesh server recently and I invite anyone who is browsing the Cloudy site to think about joining us. I'm realizing more and more that playing an MMO together is really helping our ...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer6730Small OneDeviousKitty 7y
Cloudy News

Character Creation

I just wanted to encourage everyone to think about making characters on their Member pages by clicking the small + sign next "character" in their account page. This isn't required, but some people don't realize this option is available, so I wa...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer9721Small Zerosion 7y
Cloudy News

Calamity Weavers (April 26)

Calamity WeaversCloudy has teamed up with Calamity Weavers! They are a crafter and gatherer focused guild meant to provide a structured place for crafters to collaborate and share materials. The link is up top in the navigation and I encourage a...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer2482Small Calamity Jane 7y
Cloudy News

New Premium Features (April 15)

A new DKP and Bank system was added to the site today. While the details are set up, and won't be completed until after release, you can see the capabilities that we will have with organizing the point system and bank usage.Along with the new pag...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer1326Small Warstormer 7y
Cloudy News

FFXIV Core News Feed

Today I linked the RSS to the core's news feed. Most of you found your way here from the core so now we can all keep tabs on any new information that comes out without changing sites every 15 minutes.
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer2398Small Tekosai 7y
Cloudy News

Cloudy Background

Hey guys~ I put together a short narrative about Cloudy's history and I was hoping everyone would find a little time to check it out. It's nothing official or anything yet, but post any feedback you can on it. thanks~Warstormer
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer2425Small Mythorin Serenity 7y
Cloudy News

~Brave New World~

With an abrupt return to noob status we will all be figuring things out for a while, so I will update the website as it becomes more relevant. Excited to have new people visiting the site/joining the gang!I'm new to running any kind of site, so i...
Small Warstormer 7y
Warstormer1356Small Warstormer 7y
Page 1